What We Do
“Then the Lord God took the man and put him into the Garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it.” Genesis 2:15
First, God instituted the family. Then He gave man a job: caretaker of His creation. This is a noble and challenging calling. In many areas the land has been stripped of nutrients and, therefore, produces very little.
Some of our goals are:
- to introduce new farming techniques that will increase productivity;
- to introduce farming practices that will return soil to its original fertility;
- to increase variety of crops grown to enhance the diet and health of members of the community;
- to introduce animal husbandry methodologies that can be used for both food and home businesses;
- to facilitate community improvement plans such as improved roads, bridges, etc. to help get crops and animals to market;
- to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with all who will hear (film ministry, discipleship training, etc);
- and to give Christians an avenue to share with those in need.